Bollywood is considered to be the world’s largest entertainment industry. However, Hindi cinema has always been male centered. They get the interesting roles, more screen time and a big pay cheque as compared to female actresses. However, with the change in the times, the ladies are now slowly taking power in their hands.
So, the new wave of actresses in Indian Hindi cinema are finding the courage to fight for their pay.
List below are the top 10 Bollywood highest paid actressess of last one decade (2010- 2020).
From 2010 to 2013 : Priyanka Chopra Jonas was on the top; along with Kareena Kapoor Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- PRIYANKA CHOPRA: Priyanka Chopra born on 18 July 1982. She is an Indian film actress and singer, and the winner of the Miss World pageant of 2000. Moreover, In her career , she has become one of Bollywood’s highest-paid actresses and one of the most popular celebrities in India. She has received numerous awards and nominations, including a National Film Award for Best Actress and Filmfare Awards in four categories. However, In 2013 , She ruled in the list of India’s Highest paid actress.
- KAREENA KAPOOR KHAN : Wife of Actor Saif Ali Khan, the actress has been the big cheque paid actress throughout her film career. As she holds second position in the list. However, As, per the sources; The “Heroine” actress is observed to make around 9-10 crores per movie and advertise the brands for 3 Crore Rupees per assignment.
- AISHWARYA RAI BACHCHAN: The former Miss-World with sensational looks is at third position in the list during 2010 – 2013. As , she takes almost 4 crore for endorsement of the brand and the ‘Devdas” actress takes 6-7 crore per movie.
From the year 2014 to 2017 : Deepika Padukone on the top ruling the list throughout the period.
- DEEPIKA PADUKONE: It is an undeniable fact, that the ‘Bajirao Mastaani’ actress is positioned at First in the list . She charged approximately 10 -12 crore for a film in the year 2014 – 2017 . However, She has done a lot of hard work and gave a lot of Supper hit movies like “Bajirao Mastani,” “Piku,” and “Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani” during the year.
- KATRINA KAIF : One of India’s most attractive celebrity; Katrina gets around 7- 8 Crore for every film. The actress started her career with modeling and has done numerous superhit movies and awarded many times for many films.
- ANUSHKA SHARMA: The ‘Rabb ne Bana Di Jodi’ actress started her career in the year 2008. She is an Indian film actress, model and a Producer . Moreover, She is an ambassador for multiple brands and products, and has an active social media presence. She has given many superhits including Sultan and PK and received praise for her performance in NH10 and romantic film “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil”. She gets 5-6 crore for her role in the movies. Additionally, She’s nominated and awarded many times for Filmfares.
2018 to 2020 : Deepika Padukone is still ruling on the list, but Kangana Ranaut is Numero Uno
- KANGANA RANAUT: The bold actress national award winner for four times holds a special place in the industry. Moreover, In today’s scenario ; She’s observed as to charge a sum of approximately Rs 27 Crore per film. However, She is considered to be the highest paid actress in Bollywood.
- DEEPIKA PADUKONE SINGH: The actress is still ruling in the list by winning the hearts of the audience by her great performance .The talented star is the second highest paid actress in Bollywood right now as she gets around Rs 25 – 26 crore per film . However, she is currently endorsing Tanshiq and many other brands and charge a huge sum per assignment.
- SHRADDHA KAPOOR : The daughter of veteran actor SHAKTI KAPOOR is one the most successful and talented actress of this age group. She has performed in many superhit films like Stree, Haider & Chhichhore and also has starred in a large number of mass entertainers. The chhichhore actress charges 23 Crores per film. Moreover, she has been seen in many advertisements including ‘Lipton Green Tea’ . As per the sources, She is working on many other projects including; Stree returns.
- PRIYANKA CHOPRA JONAS: The Global icon is still in the list . As she charges around 22 – 23 Crore per film. Moreover, she is working both in bollywood as well as Hollywood.