Chandigarh :- market caught fire , six shops burnt to ashes , big accident averted .

There was an atmosphere of chaos in Chandigarh’s sector 38 / C wool market on Friday , when sudden fire broke out in the shops of raw tin . The fire was so severe that six shops burned to ashes due to it’s grip . Fire brigade personal who reached the spot somehow Managed to control fire . Thankfully, No one was killed in this fire .
The incident took place on Friday morning . The fire department was informed that there was severe fire in the sector 38 / C wool market . On fire , the fire department was caught on the spot after that somehow the fire was controlled . About six shops we’re burnt into ashes in this fire . It is being told that the is possible due to the short circuit . At the same time fire brigade personal say that the fire has been completely controlled . Only after investigation will we find out why fire caught.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *