A sudden short circuit in Gurudwara burnt Guru Granth Sahib

On Monday morning people observed fire in the Gurudwara Sahib located in Paras nagar. When the Gurudwara main officials reached there the Guru Granth Sahib were almost burnt due to fire. Cause of fire is being judged as short circuit. Home minister and Health minister reach over there for help after knowing the situation.

Public near by observed smoke coming out from Gurudwara around 11 AM. When the crowd was gathered, everyone saw big flames were coming out og Gurudwara. The people those who look after said everything was burnt- Guru Granth Sahib, fans, lights and other material in the fire flames. Fire brigade workers controlled fire but till then everything was ruined by fire.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *