Government Spokesperson Shri Subodh Uniyal gave information about the decision taken in the cabinet at Dehradun-Media Centre, Secretariat :
Tributes were expressed in the cabinet on the sudden demise of Leader of Opposition in Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly and Member of Legislative Assembly from Haldwani Dr. (Mrs.) Indira Hridayesh ji.
1. To organize the Chardham Yatra, a senior officer will be deployed to coordinate with the Devasthanam Board and the district administration, through which the SOPs related to Kovid will be sent. Monitoring will be done for implementation. Vaccine will be given to all the pilgrimage priests. From July 1, RTPCR visited the local citizens of Badrinath in Chamoli district, Kedarnath in Rudraprayag district and Gangotri-Yamunotri Darshan in Uttarkashi district. OR Permission will be granted with Rapid Antigen Test.
2. According to the provisions of the Uttarakhand Flood Plain Zoning Act 2012, a decision has been taken regarding the notification of the flood plain zone of Tehri, Uttarkashi and Chamoli districts.
3. Overtime work was allowed in factories during the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic. Under the exemption, 12-12 hours in two shifts, four hours of overtime can be done. This includes a maximum of 06 days and a maximum of 24 hours. Meanwhile, after 06 hours there will be a rest of 30 minutes. Layoffs will not be allowed.
4. Clerical Service Rules 2021 of Uttarakhand Medical Health and Family Welfare Department were promulgated.
5. Decision was taken to transfer the Gadarpur-Dineshpur-Matkota motor road of Public Works Department constructed by State Infrastructure and Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. in Udhamsinghnagar to Public Works Department on as is where is basis.
6. M/s Linde Selakui was given relaxation in the procurement rules regarding the construction of underground line in the problem area for uninterrupted power supply for oxygen generation.
7. For the financial year 2021-22, it was decided to increase the contribution of women weavers from 10 percent to 5 percent under the Handloom Spinning-Weaving Women Workers Assistance Scheme.
8. Permission has been given to extend the period of special incentive scheme for women entrepreneurs run by the Department of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Uttarakhand till March 31, 2023.
9. Under sub-section (12) of section 32 of Uttarakhand Value Added (VAT) Tax Act, permission has been given to extend the deadline for settlement of claims for assessment or reassessment of tax for the year 2017-18 from April 23 to September 29. Gone.
10. On the demand of Tata Motors Pantnagar to meet the shortage of ambulances in Kovid, Tata Magic was allowed to operate as an ambulance through contract labor instead of trained labor till the period of 09 months. All the benefits will be payable to these contract workers like regular workers.