Troubled by his wife and her relatives, a young man ended his life in Ludhiana, Punjab. Before dying, the young man made 13 audio clips viral on social media. Police have registered a case against four people

Troubled by his wife and his relatives, the young man committed suicide by hanging himself from the fan. The deceased was a resident of Atal Nagar in Ludhiana. Before dying, the young man recorded 13 audio clips and made them viral. In which five people, including an ASI posted in Thana Tibba, have been held responsible for his death.

Thana Tibba police has registered a case against four people including the wife on the statement of the mother of the deceased. The ASI has not yet been named in the case registered. To save Khaki, the argument is now being made that the investigation of the case is going on. Further action will be taken if the allegations are found to be true in the investigation.

Bimla Devi, a resident of Atal Nagar, told in the complaint given to the police that her son Baldev Raj used to work as a flat machine in the house itself. In the year 2011, he was married to Anita, a resident of Kartarpur village in Jalandhar. There was frequent dispute between son and daughter-in-law.

Anita’s aunt Krishna and her daughter Kulwinder Kaur, resident of village Kauja, used to instigate her to quarrel. About four months ago, Anita had gone to her maternal home after quarreling. During this, she left her three children here. Anita returned home to Ludhiana on 27 September.

On September 29, the two had a dispute again. Anita gave a written complaint against husband Baldev in Thana Tibba. At that time the Aman Vaidya of Doraha was also with him. His daughter-in-law used to go to this doctor to get medicine. On 30 September both the parties were called to Thana Tibba but their daughter-in-law left with her aunt and her daughter. On 30 September, his son committed suicide by hanging himself in the house.

At the same time, Somnath, brother of the deceased, alleged that when he was called to the police station, an ASI posted there had harassed him a lot. 50 thousand rupees were also demanded from him for getting the settlement done. After taking five thousand rupees, his brother was released from the lock-up. His brother was greatly hurt by this.

Police station in-charge Pramod Kumar on this matter said that ASI Kulwinder Singh was investigating after a dispute between the two sides. The wife of the deceased alleged that she was assaulted. Both the parties were called and explained. Both sides had taken the time of October 1. He committed suicide on 30 September. A case has been registered against four accused in this case. Raids are being conducted in search of them. As far as the allegations against ASI are concerned, its investigation is going on.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *