Indian Television still has the vast number of people that like to watch Mythological series. In 2017, there have been many mythological serials like Shanidev, ParamAvtar Shri Krishna, Vighnaharta Ganesh etc. but Mahakali Anth hi Aarambh hai is standing tall out of all the shows. Trade analyst considers it as one of the most amazing and most seen TV serials of 2017 also surpassing Devon Ke Dev Mahadev in overall TRP ratings. The serial is competing even legendary Big Boss.
Why is Serial better than the rest?
Here are the five reasons why the serial is standing tall than the other serials that are “Mythological”
- The foremost reason for the super success of the serial is “Goddess Kali” herself, Goddess Kali is along with the most popular deity of Hinduism. It is assumed that Krishna is most popular Hindu deity but in reality westerns from last three years are very much influenced in both positive and negative manner from the cult of Goddess Kali. Voot is witnessing the higher number of viewers.
- This for the first time on the Indian Television that there is a very much detailed visual interpretation of the Goddess. Also before Mahakali, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev has also witnessed highest TRP when they showcased “Mahakali episodes”.
- The screenplay and the music also play vital roles in capturing the audience. The promos and theme song also attracted the audience. The softer and milder side of Mahakali also connects every individual who watches it. The Romantic tale of Shiva and Gauri is an exclusive advantage.
- The characters who are portraying the roles are so well written. Pooja Sharma who lastly was praised by the audience for her “Draupadi” role in the Mahabharat serial. It also has Saurabh Raj Jain playing the role of Lord Shiva. Meghan Jadhav is playing Shiva-Parvati’s son Kartikeya.
- The show is created by Siddharth Kumar Tewary of Swastik Productions who has created several successful shows like Mahabharata, Suryaputra Karn, Shani etc. So people assume that the content will be eye catchy.
But with all goodies in the pocket, the serial makers must concern few things. Team HumariBaat visited the crowd and asked “Goddess” devotees about the review. They said they appreciate the effort and awaits Saturday to watch the serial but they are also not happy that they have not fully explained the concept of Adi Shakti. Like Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, they are not explaining Adi Shakti in detail. Devon Ke Dev Mahadev has shown Adi Shakti as the consort of Shiva but it is totally false. No scripture assures that Adi Shakti originally a consort of Shiva. As per scriptures, Adi Shakti is the mother of Trimurti (Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva). Adi Shakti’s Sagun Swaroop is classified in three forms. They are Mahakali (The Shakti Swaroop), Mahalakshmi (The Shri Swaroop) and Mahasaraswati (The Gyaan Swaroop) who are actually energies of “Trimurti”. They feel Because the serial is entirely Shakta (a community that worships Devi as supreme) based so they have to portray the concept that is taught by Shakta based scriptures.
ALSO READ: Vedas Consider Devi Durga as God
But in the nutshell, Mahakali serial has changed the vision of mythological serials. Now without such serials, a channel’s production diary is incomplete.