Haryana is often recognized as the state of sports, language, and straightforwardness but the Harayanvi Chhori – India’s sweetheart “Manushi Chhillar” has made the history by becoming the first female from Haryana who was yesterday crowned as Miss World 2017.
The 1997 Taurien angel was born to a doctor family (Dr. Mitra Basu Chhillar and Dr. Neelam Chhilar). She has done her high school education “St. Thomas’ School”. Currently, she is getting medial degree Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College for Women in Sonipat. Add to that, she is trained Kuchipudi dancer and an attendee of National School of Drama.
Here are five important trends that Manushi Chhillar has begun
- She has upgraded Haryana’s presence in the world that is in Fashion Industry. Otherwise, Haryana is a sporty state of India.
- Manushi will change the mindset of typical “Haryanvi Fathers”, they may surely open their daughter’s doors to the fashion Industry.
- She might be the first Miss world who is the great combination of both science (medical) and art education. Hope so She will be a famous doctor in coming years.
- She has also answered India’s first cultural aspect in Q/A round of the Miss World 2017 pageant i.e. “Vande Matram”, her mother is her first inspiration, and she said that the motherhood should be revered at first place. It is the world known truth that the family value system of India is best and a mother is the backbone of the system.
- An Indian is crowned as the Miss World after 17 years, it will boost many Indian women’s confidence to compete at Miss World contest for upcoming years too.