Ministry of Home Affairs has released all the important points of lockdown 5. Lockdown 5.0 is basically a phase to unlock everything to normal. Three stages of Unlocking has been prescribed that are phase 1, phase 2 and phase 3.
- Night Curfew will be from 9 PM to 5 AM
- Lockdown will continue in containment zones till June 30.
- Citizens above 65 years, people with comorbidity, pregnent women, children below 10 are advised to stay home.
- Masks are mandatory and a shop must not have more than 5 customers.
- Spitting, taking tobacco, pan and gutka in public places are prohibited.
- Funerals Gathering limit is 20 people and Marriage gathering limit is 50. Social distancing of 6 feet distance should be strictly followed
Explaining Unlock Phase 1:
The phase 1 will commence from June 8, 2020. Government has decided to open religious places of worship for public. People are allowed to visit religious places wearing mask. Many religious bodies had requested government to open temples. So from June 8, all the temples will open.
Add to that hotels, shopping mall, hospitality services and restaurants will also open from June 8.
NOTE – Unlock Phase 2 will be decided in July and will be related to schools, colleges. All the remaining things will open in phase 3. Period of Phase 3 has not been decided yet.